Friday 21 March 2014

Worlds End: Now delivering all over the metaverse thanks to Kitely!

A big development in the last few days!

Kitelys hypergrid market is now delivering to any grid that signs up to the marketplace program. This means that 99% of my inventory is now available to customers metaverse wide!

Presently the only item not available for export is the Medieval Tudor Wall Set. This is because I sell this set on behalf of Zelest Fall of Zelection in Second Life. it is her wish that this item and any items build with it remain within the Kitely grid. My apologies to my customers for this but there is nothing I can do about it. If you wish to use that set on your grid, I would suggest contacting her directly and politely asking to come to a deal. Shes very approachable.

Here is a selection of my export products. Many more available at my store!

Worlds End Landscaping & Roleplay - Kitely

If you would like to see my work first-hand, why not stop by my *still under construction* role play sim.

The Township of Llanfarian


Weeping Willows

Cave Kit Mega Pack

Terrain Rocks + 4 Rock Textures

Shrub Pack - 6 Shrubs with 6 Texture Variations

Large Cliff Set

Country Road Set

Snow Drift Set

No comments:

Post a Comment